McGill had an impressive showing at the annual Prix d’Excellence of the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education last week, winning a total of nine awards – the most in the country – including three golds.
The Council’s prestigious Prix d’Excellence awards are considered the gold standard for achievement in educational advancement in Canada and recognize creativity, quality and ingenuity in support of fundraising efforts, alumni engagement and broad community outreach. Notably, McGill’s University Advancement office garnered significant attention for its efforts related to last year’s launch of Made by McGill: the Campaign for Our Third Century, the $2-billion fundraising initiative that was made public last September.
Here is the complete list of McGill’s 2019 CCAE Prix d’Excellence awards:
- Best Website for the Made by McGill Campaign website, the digital content and giving portal for the University’s fundraising campaign
- Best Fundraising Materials for Made by McGill campaign materials, including print brochures and digital toolkits
- Best Use of Video/Film for the Made by McGill Campaign video
- Best Development Event for the Made by McGill campaign launch event, held during Homecoming 2019
- Best Donor Relations Initiative for our Centralized Annual Fund Stewardship program, thanking all Annual Fund donors for their gifts and showing them the collective impact of donor support to faculties and units
- Best Printed Brochure, Newsletter or Flyer for McGill’s Legacy Giving Newsletter, celebrating the difference made by donors who give back through their estate plans
- Best Feature Writing in French for Cinéma québécois : Le vent dans les voiles, a McGill News article exploring the ways McGill alumni are making their mark in the Quebec film industry
- Best Volunteer Initiative for the Leaders Alliance Lunch and Workshop, a session for top volunteers held in tandem with our Campaign launch
- Best Fundraising Materials for the Faculty of Medicine’s materials in support of MI4, the McGill Interdisciplinary Initiative in Infection & Immunity: Solving Humanity’s Deadliest Puzzles
The post McGill leads the pack at CCAE appeared first on McGill Reporter.